This episodes of MFM was SUPER low on ideas this time. Most of this episode was about Sam’s health issues (he recently found out he probably has Lyme disease) and other random business stuff. Anyway, hope you enjoy this episodes recap…
Also, I have a special request at the end of this issue…please help! 🙏
You’re only one idea away 🦄 Sign up so you don’t miss it…
29:30 Niche grocery store targeting certain cultures
- Certain people like to shop at special grocery stores targeted to their own culture or culture they like
- i.e Sayweee is an Asian grocery delivery company
- Saywee had revenue of $16MM in 2018, 2019 they expected $40MM, and 7x revenue from the expected $40MM.
- They have only 7 locations in the US
- These small niche grocery stores have an advantage in that they are not competing with the big guys like Whole Foods, HEB, Kroger, etc
40:10 Shaan talks about the rolling fund he started with his Twitter followers and others
- One thing he’s fasciated with is a special ‘clean stove’ target to the third world countries that uses wood pellets instead of coal.
- It’s 90% cleaner and your home doesn’t smell like dark smoke, cost half as much, and cooks faster
- They are using the Nescafe model where you get the machine for free but you must pay for the fuel pellets
🙏 SPECIAL REQUEST
Would anyone be interested in a “deep dive” analysis of the best start up idea of the month?
We go over a lot of ideas here at Everyday Startup. But that’s basically all it is—just ideas.
What if I sent out a FREE detailed report on one of these ideas on how to get it off the ground? It would include:
- What the potential earnings would be
- how long it would take to get it off the ground
- how much funding you would need
- and how to go to market
- etc etc
IF SO, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AND LET ME KNOW…thanks!